Derma Business Pte Ltd respects your legal rights of and this page explains how (we”, “our” or “us”) collects, stores, handles the Personal Data of its users arising from the products and/or services offered by Derma Business Pte Ltd. Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding how your personal data will be treated when using this website.
By “personal data”, it means, whether true or otherwise, any personally identifiable information or sensitive data that may be used to personally identify you (“Personal Data”), including but not limited to data such as name, gender, date of birth, ID number, passport numbers, age, your income, demographic data, phone numbers, emails, addresses. Such personal data refers to data already in the possession of or collected by Derma Business Pte Ltd in future or that which were collected and shared by any of our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates.
Your personal data may be collected when:
- You make an online purchase at the site and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- Apply to be our member;
- Require our after-sale services;
- Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf.
Certain Personal Data (particularly relating to your personal information, contact information and past medical history) are required for specific services and if you fail to supply such Personal Data as requested from each specific service, we may be unable to deliver you the services in full.
Derma Business Pte Ltd will reasonably endeavour to respect the confidentiality and use of the Personal Data collected, stored, disclosed by us or on our behalf by putting in place reasonable safeguards. Eg. accessed only by our employees or third parties who are authorized to do so. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the information you transmit to us. We do not guarantee that Personal Data may not be accessed, altered, collected, copied, destroyed, disposed, disclosed or modified by breach of our reasonable safeguards. We shall not be liable should there be unlawful activities eg. Hacking activities, unwitting virus attacks that lead to the disclosure of the Personal Data.
We may use the Personal Data you provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- For your use of the online services available at any of our websites and/or through other telecommunication channels;
- For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from time to time including text message (SMS) alerts, voice calls, email, direct mails, faxes;
- For marketing, promotional and customer relationship management purposes, such as sending you updates on latest offers, promotions in connection with our products and services and conducting market research;
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- To contact you regarding your enquiries;
- For payment and/or credit control purposes;
- To administer contests conducted by us or on our behalf;
- Disaster recovery
- Statistical purposes
- To facilitate but not limited to the described purposes as stated above, we may disclose/assign your Personal Data within Derma Business Pte Ltd and to representatives of Derma Business Pte Ltd.
- Disclosure to a third party to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders, directions or requests from any court, authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore;
- To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
- We may from time to time use aggregate non-identifying information about our customers to better design our website and/or to improve our services and products. This means we may provide this information to third parties. However, this information will never identify any single user in particular.
- We may disclose your Personal Data in connection with legal or prospective legal proceeding or to defend our legal rights.
Data Protection Officer
We may charge a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access request.
All Personal Data that has been collected will only be stored for a duration that is relevant to the purpose for which it was processed; for as long as required by applicable law or that is no longer required for any reasonable business or legal purposes. Personal Data which is no longer required will be removed from our systems in accordance with our internal procedures and/or other agreements.
- We reserve the right to alter any of the clauses contained herein in compliance with local legislation, and for any other purpose deemed reasonably necessary by us. You should look at these terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should inform us as soon as possible of the terms to which you do not consent. Pending such notice, if there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Although we will not sell your personal information to any third party without your permission, we are not held liable for the actions of third party sites.